Friday, April 6, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Brush

I did not post pictures of the brush in my blue nails posts here and here. The Revlon Colorstay brush is shorter and wider than the "regular" Revlon brush. It's not shovel- or mop-wide like some of the Sally Hansen brushes. The brush worked the same for me as the regular brushes in terms of number of strokes I use to cover the small width of my very curved nails, but I feel like it holds more paint. I don't know if I'm just imagining that, though.  The color of the polish is Indigo Night.

The pictures below are a little blurry, but I couldn't get the camera to focus better:

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO obsessed with revlon's new colorstay polishes! I love everything about them! I need to get on doing my post soon haha, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I can't wait to see your reviews! I "only" have 3 Colorstays. I like to look at swatches of the other colors and of the 2 Colorstays I haven't yet tried.

      Delete