Monday, May 28, 2012

Nail Mail: Ozotic 520

I received Ozotic 520 a week ago, just a few days after ordering it from llarowe.com.  It's part of the Ozotic polishes that are being discontinued.  It's a very pretty duo- or multi-chromatic polish.  It flashes gold and copper and a rusty red at times.

Here are some pictures:




Left: Ozotic 520 (#2) compared to Right: Hard Candy Beetle (#15) and Ludurana Aurora Boreal Fascinante (#14).

All three are similar but not dupes.  Ozotic's finish is smooth, while the finish on the other two seems grainy.

Fascinante is closest to 520, but it's more burgundy.  I like orange and copper colors more.

#18 on the right is Fascinante with a coat of a no-name Icing red and gold glitter and a coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment holographic micro-glitter top coat that I added because I wanted more of the golden and orange shades and not the burgundy shade in Fascinante.



I tried to get every color that these multi-chromes flash, but there were still some color flashes that I was not able to photograph.

#2 is Ozotic 520.

So pretty!




Thank you for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment